Saturday, May 15, 2010

Is it a Good Idea to Give Your Ex Girlfriend Gifts?

Broke up with your girlfriend? Want her back but don't really know what to do? Many men think all it takes to get back their ex girlfriends is buy them a teddy bear with a big heart saying "I love you" and they will run back to them. If you are one of them, planning to do the same I really recommend you read this article carefully before making a BIG mistake.

I can tell you from my PERSONAL experience that giving gifts/flowers to your ex girlfriend just makes her more mad at you. Although you might not mean it that way at all she will interpret it as if you are trying to buy her love back through these gifts.

You also have to realize that she broke up with you because she didn't like something about your or your relationship. So if you want her to come back to you, you will have to find out what went wrong or what she didn't like about you or your relationship and change it. You have to show her you understand that you messed up but that you learned from your mistakes and you will try to watch out for them in the future. And not buy her a teddy bear and continue doing the same mistakes as before.

Men who want to give a "make-up" gift to their ex girlfriends also usually don't realize a very important thing. They think that getting back their ex girlfriend is a matter of few days. Sorry to disappoint you but it doesn't work this way.

It took me 8 weeks to get back my ex girlfriend but I didn't mind this one bit because I truly love her. If this fact discourages then you might as well reconsider your relationship and how much you really want your ex girlfriend back. If you truly love her you won't mind waiting for months.

Now we also come to another point which is determination. You have to be determined to get your ex back no matter what it makes. Because girls really value men who are not embarrassed to show them how much they mean to them, and not only by empty words but also through actions.

Believe me that determination and patience will really pay back when getting back your ex girlfriend.

As I said I was once in the same situation as you. I lost my girlfriend which I deeply loved. I tried many common tips and methods on getting her back (including buying her gifts) but they all failed. After weeks of trying I was fortunate enough to find a great, working method which helped me to finally get her back. We have been together since then and our relationship is stronger than ever before.

Please click HERE to read my own true story of How I Lost My Girlfriend and what I did to get her back in 6 weeks.

I wish you Good Luck and I honestly hope you will get Her back.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Mark_Huggens

No comments:

Post a Comment